Everything You Need to Finally Feel Comfortable in Your Body,
Master Your Motivation and Concentration and LOVE your life!
FREE! Simply enter your name and email to sign up…
Dear Busy, Type A, Too Busy to Take Care of Yourself, Stressed High-Achievers,
- Do the demands of your work control your life?
- Do you make food choices based on your emotions?
- Are you just now realizing it is almost 2012 and you haven’t gotten it together like you resolved to do back in January?
- Having trouble figuring out how to reduce stress and create a more relaxed life?
- Do you feel like everyone around you seamlessly goes through their to-do list while you struggle to accomplish everything?
- Feeling overwhelmed with information about what is healthy and aren’t quite sure what is right for you?
- Are you anxious to look in the mirror and like who and what you see?
Please, take a deep breath. You can have achieve the success you desire without sacrificing self-care…
On Fit, Focused & Fabulous, 10 experts will reveal the secrets
to losing weight, feeling great and having it all:
- Understand what is really behind those constant carb cravings and what you can do to banish them for good! (hint: it’s not about willpower)
- Learn that saying “no” is really saying “yes” to you and how that will empower you to be a better parent, spouse, partner, entrepreneur, executive. (you’ll be a gorgeous, productive, all-around fabulous person)
- Manage your home and work life so you can enjoy your family, be more productive than ever and have “me” time to exercise, relax, read a book or spend time with friends.(hint: it’s not about work-life balance)
- Develop deep, meaningful relationships (beginning with yourself)
- Find time to exercise (it’s there, you just don’t know it)
- Create a foundation for a lifetime of health, happiness and success (health is wealth)
This is your life and you are invited to live it fully
FREE! Simply enter your name
In just five days you will receive the essential elements you need to bring more vitality, peace and joy into your life AND truly comprehend why health is wealth!
I’ve asked 10 of the most health-conscious, heart-centered, trailblazing and successful people I know to share their experience and wisdom to support type A, ‘too busy to take care of myself’, stressed high-achievers realize the success they desire without self-sabotage and sacrifice.
Meet Your Wellness Warriors:
“Living a Full and Sweet Life Without Sugar and Gluten “
Amy Green, M.Ed., is the best-selling author of Simply Sugar & Gluten-Free: 180 Easy & Delicious Recipes You Can Make in 20 Minutes or Less. She has been a guest on Martha Stewart Living Radio, Good Morning Texas, Fox 4 News Dallas, Talk 980 Radio USA, is the Healthy Choices columnist for Easy Eats Magazine, and has been featured in Living Without, Clean Eating Magazine, Reader’s Digest Canada, D Magazine, and The Plano Profile.
Amy started the popular food blog Simply Sugar & Gluten-Free in May 2008 to share her passion for healthy living. She has abstained from refined sugars and wheat since 2004 and, as a result, is maintaining a 60-plus pound weight loss. Over the years, Amy has learned that eating healthier doesn’t equal deprivation.
She’ll share her wonderful “real-life” experiences living a healthy, fulfilling life, including:
- Signals your body is uncomfortable with sugar and gluten
- How to be a detective at the supermarket
- Become a culinary wizard in the kitchen
“Fitness and Fat Loss for the Woman who has no Time (Men – this is for you, too!)”
Lindsay Vastola is a New York City corporate manager turned entrepreneur. She is the founder of Body Project® Fitness with locations in Central New Jersey and Southern California, and specializes in designing lifestyle programs for success-driven career women. Her team of highly-qualified fitness professionals provides at-home personal training, women’s fitness boot camps, and corporate wellness programs using the Body Project signature 6-Week Transformation program.
Lindsay speaks and consults locally and nationally for companies and various organizations on topics ranging from work-life balance and fitness for the success-driven woman, to increasing sales through email marketing and entrepreneur strategy. She also is a prolific writer, contributing to several online and print publications and is the editor of the fitness industry magazine, Personal Fitness Professional (www.fit-pro.com).
Lindsay Vastola will share with you specifically designed fitness programs and training methods that will finally break your fitness plateau (and tell you how long it really takes your body to see a difference), give you lasting results, and not consume your daily busy life:
- Discover THE most effective method of training that you can do in less than 20 minutes
- Learn the reasons why you need stop doing long, boring cardio
- Find out Lindsay’s top 5 methods to stop dieting, stop procrastinating and finally get results
“The 3 mental shifts that can change the course of your health right now“
Roberta, a dedicated alternative health care practitioner and licensed acupuncturist, is the founder of the Park Avenue Center for Wellbeing. She serves her local community of New York City as well as those who connect with her virtually online and through telephone coaching to improve their health. Roberta brings extensive patient-tested knowledge and experience to her busy practice, helping her patients with pain, allergies and sensitivities, fertility, smoking cessation, immune issues, and weight management using acupuncture, electrodermal screening, stress management techniques, personalized nutritional plans, and supplementation recommendations. “I firmly believe in the principles and methodology of my work, which are to offer a range of treatments to help you become healthier now and in the future. My goal is not only to relieve you of your current imbalance or discomfort, but also to help you in creating and implementing a personalized plan for preventative care, and to empower you to be your own best healer.”
You want to be on this call for truly enlightening information:
- Discover how negative self-talk sidetracks weight loss, pain relief and well-being
- Find out what you’ve been missing to get and stay trim, strong and healthy
- Learn to secret of finding a fulfilling life as you overcome those frustrating setbacks
“Unclutter Your Life”
Have you ever felt overwhelmed by clutter? Have you tried to get organized only to have the piles reappear immediately? Are you busy all the time without actually getting to the important things on your list? There’s a reason why clutter is so challenging for so many people, and there is also a WAY OUT.
What would you do with one more hour in your day? Find new clients? Spend time with your family? Go to the gym? Discover how you can start creating that extra hour in your day right now.
In this session, organizing expert Jennifer Zwiebel shares the secrets SHE used to climb out from under the clutter that was suffocating her. She shares tools she used to transform her space and her life, and those of her clients. Let go of the struggle and discover how you can reclaim your space, your time and your life, starting RIGHT NOW.
Don’t you want to:
- Learn the three aspects of clutter you must recognize in order to create lasting change
- Find out how your clutter is costing you, not just in space and energy, but in DOLLARS
- Learn the miraculous tool that will let you start uncluttering your life right NOW
“What You Eat Can Determine The Outcome of Your Life”
Andrea McNinch strategically morphed from a successful, fast-paced life in the magazine publishing world to a culinary arts educator, nutritionist and owner of Regeneration Raw. What truly sets her apart from the rest of the pack, besides her mainstream approach to raw, is her knowledge. She is a graduate of Schoolcraft College’s world-renowned Culinary Arts Program. Andrea is currently pursuing a master’s in live/vegan food nutrition (the only program of its kind in the world), received her Live-Food Teacher certification from the world’s foremost nutritional pioneer, Gabriel Cousens. M.D., is in the process of obtaining a C.N.C and FDN certification, is certified in Applied Microscope Technology and is a Quantum Reflex Analysis practitioner. Andrea travels around the country certifying raw food educators and her clients come from the around the globe to study with her. She is in the process of opening a wellness educational center called: Heal Yourself Institute where people from all over the world will come and learn tools to get healthy and stay healthy!
Here is just a hint of what you’ll learn (and can’t afford not to know):
- How diabetes can be cured through nutrition and lifestyle habits
- What the white powder (not cocaine) really does to your body and mind
- The truth about supplements you need to know before wasting more money
“Get On Board With Socialvention and Re-invent Your Life”
We can’t afford to renew your contract.” Those words from her news director changed Cindy Morrison’s life forever. Refusing to be labeled a “has been” because of corporate downsizing, the Emmy-winning TV anchor and investigative reporter reinvented herself in record time. Cindy’s honesty about her layoff and witty style of reinvention struck a chord across the country—and today she’s a sought after speaker and her book “Girlfriends 2.0″ sold more copies in just the first month than the vast majority of first time authors ever sell!
Now Cindy uses her powerful message and social media savvy to guide others to successfully reinvent themselves with her SOCIALVENTION programs. She coaches entrepreneurs to corporate executives to reboot, upgrade and reinvent by using powerful tools like social media, branding and video presence. Tory Johnson, the founder of Spark and Hustle and the workplace contributor on Good Morning America calls Cindy her favorite social media strategist and Stiletto Magazine named her one of the Top 25 Most Amazing Women in America.
During this call, Cindy will masterfully guide listeners to understand:
- What is Socialvention and why you NEED to be on board
- 10 Ways to “beef up” your Facebook page so people notice you
- 5 tips and tricks to save you time online so you have time for the gym
“Live Life Lusciously: Be The CEO Of Your Sensual Self “
Deborah Kagan is an educator / author / Sensual Lifestyle Specialist. She helps people tap into their innate power to make more money, reduce stress and create thriving relationships. Her clients have experienced 7-figure incomes, stronger health, better sex and greater self-esteem. Her methods combine over 20 years of information and experience in the fields of holistic health and human sexuality. For 12 of those years, she has been “Healing the Planet – One Space at a Time™” through her dynamic Feng Shui consultations with residential and corporate clients. In addition, Deborah is the producer of VDay Santa Monica, a benefit raising awareness and funds to end violence against women and girls. She is a certified yoga teacher and remains devoted to her yoga and meditation practice.
Don’t miss this call – “Live Life Lusciously” offers strategies, skills and techniques to:
- Tap into your sensuality
- Achieve greater personal awareness to be who you want to be
- Renew the confidence that exists within you
“Calendars and Coffee: What’s the Connection?”
Bryn spent 20 years in Corporate America as a passionate leader of high-performing teams and endless multi-million dollar projects. ONE of her many secrets for success? Her ability to take complicated, often impossibly overwhelming information, and quickly make it simple and fun.
She is now bringing that same passion for planning and collaboration, along with her laser-focused implementation strategies, to her clients and broader online community.
And if you really want to have some fun- just discuss networking, business building, social media, coffee and Post-It notes with her… she’ll talk your ear off!
Are you interested in putting a little fun in the most mundane of tasks? Want to find more time in your calendar for the activities that make you smile? Is it time to turn those business burdens around?
You can’t miss this call with Bryn because during this time you will receive:
- Specific and actionable suggestions for using a calendar to uncomplicate your life and have fun!
- Strategies for creating more time for critical activities
- Methods for “being you” while connecting to build strong, profitable relationships
“Three Challenges To A Fulfilling Relationship & How To Transcend Them”
Geoff helps couples recover the relationship back with each other that they’ve been dreaming of instead of continuing to live the one they’ve been settling for.
Geoff is a Master Relationships Recovery Coach who has spent the last 15 years guiding individuals and couples worldwide in re-energizing and re-inventing their relationships – with themselves and others – before they get irreparably damaged. He has also led hundreds of workshops around the US and in Mexico, helping people get free of childhood patterns that continue to cause suffering in their lives and relationships. In addition, he was the host of the successful Blog Talk Radio Show, Radio Free Spirit. This, combined with his 29 years as a loving husband and father, has provided Geoff with the real-life experience needed to guide others in recovering and renewing the relationships into which so much time, love, and energy have been invested – and need not be wasted.
Take time for yourself and this call and be rewarded with:
- An authentic relationship with yourself
- A loving relationship with your partner or spouse
- An understanding of why things go wrong and how to make them right
Jodi Krizer Graber
“Can you really have it all? YES!”
There are very specific steps one needs to take to combine all the strategies, resources and knowledge offered by the experts on Fit, Focused and Fabulous to make it all REAL. So many people talk about work-life balance and having it all. They read about it in magazines and books and get frustrated when they don’t feel “together” day after day. After struggling for years, working so hard to achieve success while sabotaging her well-being, Jodi developed an actionable four-step process that WORKS.
Breathe, grab a cup of tea and come to this call with an open mind to hear:
- How to live your B.E.S.T. life
- What to do when you feel like your back is against the wall
- Why a pint of ice cream is not your BFF
FREE! Simply enter your name
About your host:
Jodi Krizer Graber is passionate about and committed to empowering busy, extraordinary individuals to live their best life through healthy nutrition and lifestyle choices. While experiencing a successful career as an arts executive in New York City, she let the anxiety and stress overwhelm her, got addicted to sugar and developed an eating disorder in her mid-30s. Now, as a certified health coach, she is recognized as a leader in the holistic health field and speaks around the country about the importance of healthy living to lead an extraordinary life.
Jodi is the founder of Bravo! Wellness and a loving wife, daughter, sister and aunt.